Friday, January 8, 2010

Welcome to Des Com!

After four co-ops of Environmental design training, I truly enjoy the entertainment design industry. Therefore, my goals for this quarter will be to continue growing in these skills. My hope is to grow in my perspective sketches of spaces - both exterior and interior - and figures to go in them. In addition, I desire to continually grow in drafting objects, specifically themed objects that are props in an overall story. Finally, Photoshop rendering is aways a place I desire to grow, especially when it comes to rendering spaces and story boards. I'm looking forward to this quarter as I'm sure it will prove to be another opportunity to gain new skills, learn from new people, and have fun designing!

Until next time,

AG

1 comment:

  1. good luck in starting a blog allen!

    you should try rendering in illustrator & photoshop as a mix if you haven't! some of your sketches that i have seen could look really neat with it - and i think it makes it a bit easier.

    ReplyDelete